Saturday, November 19, 2005

More Random Thoughts

  1. IM Coaching - I signed up for an IM coach last week, John Hirsch. Coach J is a pro-triathlete. He took 23rd at IMFL this year. I'm looking forward to his expertise and knowledge to guide my training. A part of me feels like I could've used the money differently, but I'm hopeful that following Coach J's plans will get me through IMAZ successfully.
  2. Lisa and I are getting along really good lately. What a blessing! She even told some of her co-workers about my training. I think she used to shun on this thing, but I feel her support. Just yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to buy some race wheels w/ part of a bonus she's getting from work.
  3. This holiday season is making me reflect on how grateful and blessed my life is. Man, God is really good. My marriage is going good, I'm able to train for an IM, I have a really good job, I like living in my community, I have a really cool Rottie (King von Moody), my health is going good, my parents are both alive and doing well.
  4. I really feeling an attitude of gratitude.
  5. I want to live such that accomplishments, blessings, good stuff is lived as demonstrating God's love and glory.
  6. I don't want to have "big head".
  7. Alicia Keys song, "Unbreakable" is da bomb! I can't get that tune out of my head.

That's enough for now. I'll head off to my volunteer work at the Durham County Jail and then an easy 2 hour recovery week ride.

Peace,

Rob

No comments: