Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10 Thoughts

1) Yoga is pretty cool. Me and Mrs. Rob's Endurance World have been going to Bikram Yoga for the last few weeks. Bikram is where the room is heated to 105 degreess and then you do the course. Man I sweat a lot, but feel so good afterwards.
2) My schedule is nuts lately. I've got to manage my time better in order to have more effective training and inner peace.
3) I'm happy winter is on the way out. Yesterday was 62, and it felt so good.
4) I joined a Master's Swim team. I'm in the slow lane but hopefully I'll improve and move up.
5) The Desoto T1 First Wave wetsuit is da bomb. I got one for my birthday and tried it out at the pool. My 100 times were 10 seconds faster.
6) I would like to break 12 hours at IM Wisconsin this year.
7) I just registered for Escape from Alcatraz triathlon. This should be a blast. I'm so looking forward to the swim in SF bay.
8) Next year I think I'll take a year off of IM racing.
9) I'm really glad Mrs. Rob's Endurance World is supportive of my quests. This stuff can get pretty expensive, but she lets me still participate.
10) Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I want to make the most out of it and live for having a fulfilling existence. Not only for myself, but to let God's light shine through me to others as well.

That's all for now.
Peace,
Rob

1 comment:

Sage said...

Yoga: hooray! Bikram suits intense athletes. Glad you are enjoying it!