Thursday, August 14, 2008

Another New Bike Contraption


Okay, if you're a cyclist you can empathize with me when I say my ass is killing me. I'm riding a Fizik Arione on my tri bike and I couldn't take the numbness, saddle sores, chafing, etc... anymore. So I picked up this new saddle that is supposed to help in all these areas. Its known as the Adamo.

The Adamo looks completely different than a traditional bike saddle, since there isn't a nose to the saddle. Its kinda just lopped off. It looks kinda crazy, but that thing works. I installed it last night and did a little spinning on the trainer. Can you spell R-E-L-I-E-F?

Peace,
Rob

1 comment:

Donald said...

Glad to hear about your relief. I've heard of others who had issues with the Fizik Arione. They either loved it or it was painful. Glad to hear you found something that seems good so far! Sores are not good for the cycling experience.